Registration now open for a camera trap course in Revelstoke this September hosted by the Columbia Mountains Institute of Applied Ecology.
- Start Date: September 20, 2023
- End Date: September 22, 2023
- City: Revelstoke BC
- Venue: SD19's admin building: 501 – 11th Street, Revelstoke, BC
- Instructor: Dr. Chris Beirne
- Course summary: This course aims to guide participants in effective ways to store, manipulate and analyze camera trap data within the R statistical environment. It will cover data storage and exploration of best practices, introductions to the major methods used to analyze camera trap data, all using real world camera data.
For more details and to register, please visit https://cmiae.org/event/introduction-to-camera-trap-data-management-and-analysis-in-r/