Below are the presentations and the discussion/Q&A from the June 2020 webinar introducing the merger of Alberta and BC's camera trap communities.
- Alberta Camera Coordinator Presentation (P Tomchuk)
- Alberta Community of Practice Updates and Webinar Outline (A Hubbs and D Farr, Committee Co-Chairs)
- Leveraging Camera Data for Improved Precision (M Becker and D Huggard)
- Large Mammal Density Estimation: Applications and Assumptions of Two Emerging Techniques (M Dickie, JT Fisher, JM Burgar, AC Burton, R Serrouya)
- Webinar Discussion and Q&A
If you have any specific questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.